Death by Chocolate Cake
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 2 box (3.56 oz) instant dark chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 jar hot fudge topping
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Bake the cake according to the directions on the box for a 9×13 in baking pan
- Mix 1 box of the instant pudding with 2 cups of milk in a medium bowl. Before the pudding sets up poke holes in the hot cake with round end of a wooden spoon (or whatever you have on hand) and pour the mixture over the cake.
- Microwave the hot fudge topping (with the lid off) for roughly 40 to 45 seconds. Pour evenly over the cake and let the cake cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the second box of instant pudding with 2 cups of milk. Once mixed carefully fold in the thawed cool whip topping. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store the cake covered in the refrigerator.
White Chocolate Meringue Cookies. (Makes 17-20 Cookies)
- 3 egg Whites
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- ½ tsp Distilled White Vinegar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups of White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 300 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whip egg whites until soft peaks form (google it for those who do not know what a soft peak is).
- Slowly add the sugar, vinegar, vanilla, and salt. Whip until stiff peaks form (once again goggle is your friend).
- Gently fold in the morsels.
- Drop spoonfuls onto the parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cookies are dry.
White Chocolate Raspberry Jam Cookies ( Makes 18 Cookies)
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 box (3.56 oz) white chocolate instant pudding
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- Seedless Raspberry Jam
- Preheat the oven 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Then add the vanilla and eggs to the bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the box of instant white chocolate pudding and mix.
- Then add in the baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until the dough is moistened.
- Stir in the white chocolate and milk chocolate chips.
- Spread out the dough and press it flat. Spoon small amounts of the preserves on top of the dough and cut it into the dough.
- Press the dough into a cookie scoop and place it on the baking sheet. Press the center of the cookie down so it isn’t in a ball.
- Chill for 30 minutes and then bake for 9-11 minutes.
Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Tart
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 15 oz pure pumpkin
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a pie pan with non stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, ½ tsp salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center and add in the melted butter. Stir into a crumbly dough.
- Press dough into pie pan and up sides of pan. Place on baking sheet and bake in oven for 10 minutes. While it cools make filling.
- In another medium bowl, mix pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, ¼ tsp salt, and pumpkin pie spice together. I use the pumpkin pie spice to taste…(roughly 1 tsp if I had to guess I do not measure it to be honest.)
- Pour into crust and bake for 10 minutes at 425. Then turn down oven to 350 and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes.
Maple Bacon Smackdown Pie
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces cooked bacon
- 2 tsp Maple
- 1 cup melted butter (cooled)
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and melt the butter in the microwave..leave a little unmelted and the butter will continue to melt and cool slightly as you mix the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs with the flour and the sugar.
- Carefully blend in the cooled butter being careful not to slosh the butter
- Stir in the chocolate chips, bacon, maple, and walnuts. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Place on cookie sheet because it is messy to bake in the oven. Bake for 1 hour.
Spicy Cinnamon Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, ¼ cup water, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 25 to 27 minutes.
- For the buttercream: Place the heavy cream and chocolate chips in a medium bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and place in the fridge for 20 minutes or so until thickened. Then add the butter and cocoa powder and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled brownies and enjoy!