New Year’s Eve 2017 In The Smokies
With a rocky 2016, The Great Smoky Mountains is ready for a new year. Join everyone in the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area to celebrate a New Year with happiness and smiles!
Things to do in the Smokies!
- December 31st will be Eagle Springs Winery’s last day of business. So stop by your favorite winery to enjoy their delicious wines and the amazing view for the last time. They will be serving their mulling spiced wine warm!
- Along with Eagle Springs winery, other wineries selling/ sampling Mulling Spiced wine: Hillside Winery, Apple Barn Winery, Mountain Valley, and Mill Bridge Winery, located at 3331 S River Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN
- Wilderness is hosting their 9th Annual New Year’s Eve Extravaganza. Their New Year’s Eve Party spans two ballrooms with fantastic DJ dance parties all night long! The party is exclusively for Wilderness guests, therefore make sure to book ahead of time and purchase your 2017 ticket as soon as you check in.
- The Island is kicking off the New Year with a big bang! Enjoy live music and entertainment all night long. Start counting down till midnight and than enjoy the wonderful fireworks show for FREE!
- Join the Gatlinburg community for their 29th Annual New Year’s Eve Ball Drop. Enjoy unique styles of entertainment right at the intersection of Parkway and Historic Nature Trail at the base of the Space Needle.
Places Rocky Top Wine Trail Recommends To Stay
- The Resort at Governor’s Crossing**
- Country Cascades**
- Creekstone Inn **
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Wildness At The Smokies
- Bearskin Lodge On The River
** Bring in your room key and receive a 15% discount on your next wine purchase at any of the wineries and distillery along the Rocky Top Wine Trail
Wherever you go or stay, just remember “The New Year is a time meant for laughter and cheer, for sharing warm moments with those you hold dear, for affectionate thoughts and for bright dreams to come true . . .and for wishing good luck in all that do.”~ Unknown