Fun Time Under The Sun
Looking for a fun time under the sun this spring and summer? Tennessee’s wineries host tons of fun-filled festivals that are great for the entire family to attend! There are several activates that occur through the festivals. Sit back and listen to seminars where you will be sipping on Tennessee wines and nibbling on tasty treats while learning all about wine!
Listed below are just a few events in Tennessee you should consider:
* March 2nd– 5th: Lawn and Garden Festival Nashville: A four-day event that will feature, beautiful live gardens, free lectures, more than 20 floral designers showcasing their talents, a vendor marketplace, and children’s activities. March 4th will be the wine festival. A one-day wine fest starting Saturday noon until 6!
* April 7th– 8th: Smoky Mountain Wine Festival in Gatlinburg: A weekend filled with fun! A two-day event consisting of guided wine tours and wine tasting. Maybe even a little sight seeing.
* April 29th: A Toast of Tennessee Wines: Stroll from booth to booth sipping the rich heritage of Tennessee vines, while savoring gourmet specialty foods, shopping for handcrafted items from local artisans, enjoying music, and attending their much-anticipated wine & food experience seminars.
* May 20th: Nine Lakes Wine Festival: The first waterfront wine festival at Melton Lake Park in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Come and enjoy tasting more than 100 Tennessee wines and handcrafted hard ciders from 20 regional wineries, accompanied by live music and great food.
* August 6th: Kingsport Wine Festival: A dozen wineries from across Tennessee will provide samples of their wine, visitors will stroll from tent to tent enjoying tastes of TN wines, shopping local artisans, enjoying music and southern foods.
Don’t forget in addition, you will be able to purchase bottles or cases of all the wines at these events. Don’t miss your chance to grab all your favorite wines to take home! Purchase tickets ahead of time and save today.